Tuesday, July 22, 2008

putries!

as i'm not doing anything, (malas nak bukak buku...)
let me tell you a lil bit of this and that of my life..

i'm the youngest one in the family and the only daughter left after my late sister passed away long before i was born.

but first, there is Ayah. his name is Ahmad bin Abdullah. simple right? (how come my name is so long? idk) he was sort of my hero. sort of? well, we fight almost everyday. i'm used to talk back to him whenever he said things to me. (anak derhaka aku nih!) he's turning 57 this year. bornt on october 15th 1951 in kedah, he's now waiting to start his job back as pesuruhjaya sumpah (commissioner, i think). he didnt got his licence just yet. perhaps in august. many people and lots of my friends mistaken him being a chinesemen. my friends thought i'm a half malay half chinese. sometimes i just nodded whenever been asked bout this. (saje je). back then, i 'hate' my ayah so much cuz he used to yell at me. however, there's something that made me realised that he is my Ayah no matter what and he loves me. a neighbour once told me bout how he used to take care of me when i was little and my Mak is working. hearing that made me "i was so stupid to say i 'hate' ayah!". no matter what, I love my Ayah.

then there's Mak. i got to tell you, she's really beautiful even at her age now. she's beautiful to me forever. Tengku Hamidah Mas Abdullah Akhir. that's her name, as pretty as she is. soft,friendly and extremely patient. i love everything about my Mak. she's 58 now and bornt on march 15th 1950. her cooking beats everyone else and i miss Mak so much. back then, i used to sleep with Mak until i turned 13. whenever i'm merajuk, she hugged me. she's the perfect mak ever. i never recall the times she scolded me cuz to me all the times with her is happy hour and never ending sweetness. looking at her face ease my mind instantly. Mak, puteri sayang mak sangat sangat! you're my pillar of my strength, my merry go round, my love, my life!

next, Noor Ariff Ahmad. 33, married and have two kids. ( LaLa and FarFan ) his adorable wife, Kak Nana and him now staying at tampines, singapore. kak nana is from there and abang noikh ( what i call him) working there too. handsome, slightly taller than me, stylo la jugak, fair and caring. he used to be a cartoonist and frankly speaking, his artworks are SUPERBLY CREATIVE. he likes to 'kondem' me and pick up fights with me whenever he calls home. he calls Mak almost everyday. lebih manja dari aku! very friendly. modern type papa but still, he never forgotten about his roots. dalam diam, i respect him. dunno y. hahaha!

my late sis, Puteri Noor Akmar Ahmad. passed away on 1984, i think. high fevered. i never got a chance to know her, but what i can tell, if she's here with us, she'd be a beautiful lady and i'll be having the greatest sister ever. Arwah Kak Kema cantik sangat, and everyone else agree.

second bro, Noor Amin Ahmad 26, handsome, available and single. currently finishing his masters at Uni. Putra Malaysia. my favorite bro of all. likes to bullying me whenever he gets his chance and he's my idol. Abang Amin is the first one in the family got enrolled in university. to me he's true genius. looking up at him motivates me to be like him. he can be serious and funny all at the same time. still searching for the one. so girls, send in your resumes. very focus. i like to tease him 'cicak kobeng', 'loser' with hand gesture to go with it. everytime he got home, i'll become his manicurist and pedicurist. how come? i cant stand seeing his fingernails, and he's so damn lazy. dah la suka sekeh kepala aku, boleh mengong seminggu tau tak!

then, my third bro, Noor Akbar Ahmad. tallest in the family.his face and mine looks slightly the same. 22 and he's ill. not that ill ill, but he's an OKU. (poor him) having seizures and stuffs, he's staying at home with mak and ayah. i never been close enough with him, except naim but sometimes he also can't stand with him. he's hardworking, stubborn, generous and dont know how to lie to people. (well, he's getting better at lying..hahahahha). creative with his works.

well, my last bro, Mohamad Naim Ahmad. 20, cute and stylish. currently studying at Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, taking Animation as his studies. creative just like abang noikh sometimes can be so hilarious that's make him friendly plus quite loaded. currently living with abang amin. he works hard to get what he wants and his networking makes me jealous. he said i always get the things that i want but to me, he had the things that i want. he takes care of me whenever he's home and always pick up fights with me. he used to walk with me till i get to my tuition centre, (which mean he's caring instead not) or even go out and bought me reload cards and burgers. sometimes he annoys me so much that i cant stand him, but without him i felt quite boring.

lastly, ME.

manja, mengada-ngada, ketegaq dan lain lain. hahahhahah=p

so, that's all.
till then
got PI and English classes tomorrow.

putries.

2 comments:

Pangeran said...

Putri budak Masam! ahhahaha

hang ingat hang puji aku..bole dapat duit raya tahun in...

kirim salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

hahahhaa

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha

tapi kalau hang takdapat, kebarangkalian aku mungkin takdapat jugak...

takpa aku mogok takmo beli teh ais