Friday, July 4, 2008

kulim, here i come!

i'm leaving on a jet plane,
i dont know when i'll be back again,
oh babe,
i hate to go..

those lyrics kept on playing on my mind these few days. perhaps it reminds me as i'm going to leave home and be on my own after this. it has been almost 18years i've stayed in this home, my homesweethome. next thing i know, i'm leaving to pursue my studies at politeknik tuanku sultanah bahiyah in kulim,kedah. the longest time i've left home, left the comfort life and being the only daughter to my parents and only sister to my brothers was on Dec 30th 07 up until March 11th 08 which was my National Service Programme, at Kem Tasik Meranti, Wang Kelian. well, even back then, i did not miss my home that much cause my mak and ayah always visiting me, brought me stuffs and foods for my friends. basically, i did not miss the comfort from home that much. and it was only 2months. i'm not leaving on a jet plane actually, my ayah will be driving all the way to kulim from here by our proton saga with mak and also my bro, akbar. i'm gonna spend 3 years of my life there at kulim and be on my own without my parents. of course i'm gonna go back home on holidays, raya and whenever i can but still, i'm gonna be on my own most of the time. it feels weird to leave home actually. i wonder if my bros, abg.min and naim felt the same way i am now back when they left to KL too. i'm leaving tomorrow and stay at a friend of mak's home and on sunday, i'll registering as student of politeknik kulim. i've packed my stuffs and its 3 and half bags full. huhuhu(^_^) indeed i bring a lot of stuff. well, i've been thinking, it was stated in my offer letter that i might going to need to rent house after the first semester. i was like, WHAT? actually it depends on availability on rooms provided.

i'm sure it'll be totally new adventure. a part of me cant wait to be there. hehehe, i'm crazy, aint i?=p

this morning i went to pick up faiz and his friend, ibnu at UiTM Arau and sent them to bus station. at first, he asked me how to get to the bus station here in kangar (* we here call kangaq) from there. i was like, idk cuz so far i've never actually take buses or taxis to travel around here. my dad always take me to wherever. yes, i admit that i'm indeed anak manja. so i asked mak how and she said, "suh la ayah pi amik depa,". i hesitated for a moment cuz if i'm the one who's driving, then its okay but it'll be my ayah. "takpe ka? satgi kut ayah takmau," i answered. "takkanla ayah takmau tolong. tapi lepas ni bagitau la depa naik teksi ka," mak replied. then i told ayah bout it and he's just buat tak tau with me.(*he's always like that). then i told faiz and he was like," takpe ke?". i said it was okay but it'll be the first and last time i'm doing this. then he thanked me. faiz is one of my bestfriend back when we're both in National Service(NS). he's from penang. kulim actually near to penang. funny, he mentioned earlier, " eloklah. i datang tempat you, you pi dekat dengan tempat i,". i just smiled.

so, kulim, here i come. greet me well. show me what you got so i'll be glad to get there.
(^_^)

i missed my friends.
anie,zie,yatie,farha,zatie,ariff,izzat,nadia,yana,sarah,mira,aidila.
i miss you!

No comments: