Thursday, July 17, 2008

060708-110708

esphew! Minggu Suai Kenal week was entirely EXHAUSTING! we're rushing in like 5 mins to get bath, change, pray and eat. plus, we've been 'scolded' by the seniors for nothing but silly excuses * i think so.

i arrived at politeknik tuanku sultanah bahiyah kulim at kulim hi-tech around 8a.m. ayah drove from bedong (we stayed overnight at makcik ani's new house) and followed mak cik ani's hubby, pakcik man who guided us all the way from bedong to the poly. my first impression was, WOW! cuz i never expected polytechnic could be that big and large. of course it's not like unis but still, the area is so large even travelling from dormitories to front gate will make you sweat bertimba-timba. hahahahaha. believe me!

i met my lovely roomate, na'ak and she's from temerloh, pahang. everyone's jealous of us cuz we're from the same course and apparently, the same class. we've been blessed! huhuhuhu. then at 4pm that day, the 'torturing' session started. we've been handled by seniors from various sems and departments. we're introduced the "rushing culture" and honestly, IT SUCKED and made me stressed everyday. i know students need to be PUNCTUAL for classes but seriously, do you think lecturers will even allow i-didnt-have-enough-time-to-take-my-bath students in her or his class?

let bygone be bygone

i've let go, apologised and forgave everything and whoever involved in the MSK week.

i rushed home on the dot (friday noon). ayah picked me up and went home. then the next day, he drove me back to kulim again which took 3hours from here( KANGAR ). minta maaf ayah, mak. susahkan ayah ngan mak padahal balik tak sampai pun sehari.

there's still bittersweet memories in MSK Week.
i get to know some seniors well, lecturers too. met new friends and learn to adapt myself being away from comfortness of home.

still, i miss my friends.
i miss him.
who is he?

someone in my mind.
i'll tell you someday.

No comments: